Knowledge Exchange Opportunities Scheme
This call is closed. This content is for reference purposes only.
ESRC launches impact acceleration accounts
From summer 2014, the ESRC has provided funding for knowledge exchange activities through Impact Acceleration Accounts (IAAs). IAAs are block awards made to Research Organisations to accelerate the impact of research.
Applications to the Knowledge Exchange Opportunities Scheme will be accepted up to 16.00 on 31 March 2014, following which the scheme will be closed to further applications.
- Call specification (PDF, 127Kb)
- KE opportunities FAQs (PDF, 78Kb)
- Supporting data template (PDF, 2.2Mb)
- Je-S guidance notes (PDF, 174Kb)
Please direct any enquiries to your Research Office in the first instance. For other enquiries:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other knowledge exchange opportunities
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Retail knowledge exchange opportunities - call now closed
- Student internship scheme
Other relevant initiatives
Knowledge exchange guidance
Our Impact Toolkit provides guidance on how knowledge exchange can benefit both researchers and research users:
If you would like to find out more about knowledge exchange opportunities, please email email@example.com