The recently published note 'Understanding Poverty and Wellbeing: A note with implications for research and poverty' (ODI website), was the product of sessions convened by DFID with poverty researchers in late 2010 and early 2011.
Please note many of the links below are to external websites.
- DSA Annual Conference - 3 November 2012
Four projects gave presentations at this conference relating to their development impact. A summary of key points (PDF, 89Kb) is available, and the presentations are now available on the DSA website (above).
- Conducting fieldwork in development contexts: reflexive approaches to practical issues - 27 September 2012
- ESRC-DFID project event: The economic and social consequences of armed conflict and crime - international research conference - 24-25 August 2012
- Tolerating the right kinds of uncertainty workshop - 28 May 2012
- Ecosystem Services for Poverty Alleviation workshop - 17-18 May 2012
- UKCDS-ESPA joint event: Assessing the impact of research relevant to international development - 24 January 2012