Student internship opportunities 2013/14
Internship 2013/2014 applications now closed
ESRC is pleased to announce the following internship opportunities to spend up to six months in a non-academic organisation within the public, civil society (voluntary) or private sector where they can work as part of a team involved with policy/practice development.
The closing date for all applications is 18 October 2013.
Applications must be submitted via the online application form. To be eligible for these internship opportunities applicants must be current ESRC-funded PhD students.
- British Heart Foundation (BHF) (PDF, 109Kb)
- British Library (PDF, 74Kb)
- Ceredigion County Counci (PDF, 96Kb)
- College of Policing (PDF, 103Kb)
- Crime and Policing Analysis Unit, Home Office (PDF, 120Kb)
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) (PDF, 95Kb)
- Department for Communities and Local Government: Analysis and Innovation (DCLG) (PDF, 104Kb)
- Department for Communities and Local Government: Decentralisation and Big Society Directorate (DCLG) (PDF, 98Kb)
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) (PDF, 86Kb)
- Department of Health (DH) (PDF, 83Kb)
- Electoral Registration, Cabinet Office (PDF, 110Kb)
- Government Innovation Group, Cabinet Office (PDF, 129Kb)
- Institute for Research and Innovation in Social Services (IRISS) (PDF, 135Kb)
- Intel Labs Europe (PDF, 109Kb)
- Lively Minds (PDF, 107Kb)
- Migration and Border Agency, Home Office (PDF, 117Kb)
- Ministry of Justice (MOJ) (PDF, 102Kb)
- National Association of Women’s Organisations (NAWO) (PDF, 82Kb)
- Office of National Statistics (ONS) (PDF, 99Kb)
- PHG Foundation (PDF, 139Kb)
- Scottish Government (PDF, 254Kb)
- Scrutiny Unit (PDF, 90Kb)
- Sentencing Council (PDF, 75Kb)
- Unchosen (PDF, 124Kb)
- Waste and Resources Action Programme (WRAP) (PDF, 153Kb)
- Welsh Government (PDF, 251Kb)/Llywodraeth Cymru (PDF, 256Kb)
- Welsh Health Specialist Services Committee (PDF, 111Kb)/Pwyllgor Gwasanaethau Iechyd Arbenigol Cymru (PDF, 95Kb)
Please refer to the guidance notes for applicants and FAQs prior to completing the online application form.