Resources for all UK social science students
We play a key strategic role in supporting the training of the UK social science community by providing a range of funding opportunities for researchers throughout their career. We invest in high quality research training to promote the development of skilled researchers who are able to:
- produce high quality, original and insightful research
- tackle the most pressing social and economic challenges
- have a broad impact on our society and academic community
- promote the development of a vibrant and fair society
- contribute and advance our understanding of behaviour and social life
We provide a range of resources for the entire UK social science postgraduate community.
Training, skills and research resources
- Advanced training
- How to write a good research grant proposal
- Research data management
- A wealth of research resources is available from our investments, resources include:
- data services
- innovative workshop plans for creative engagement are available from the Ketso website
- Social science at the British Library
Helping you make an impact with your research
- Our impact toolkit provides guidance on how to achieve maximum impact for your research.
- Our media training courses for PhD and postdoctoral students provide you with the basic skills you need for working with the press.