This call is now closed. The following is for information only.
We are pleased to announce a call for Doctoral Training Partnerships (DTPs) to provide training for students across the full disciplinary range of the social sciences as well as areas of interdisciplinary research at the boundaries with other sciences.
We invite proposals from UK based Research Organisations (ROs) who can demonstrate excellence in the delivery of postgraduate training.
We intend to support approximately 15 DTPs (depending on the quality of the proposals and outcome of the spending review), each supporting six cohorts of students. All DTP proposals are required to be multi-disciplinary.
- Call specification (PDF, 172Kb)
- Je-S guidance notes (PDF, 122Kb)
- DTP supporting metrics form (Word, 19Kb)
- Postgraduate Training and Development Guidelines 2015
- Postgraduate Training Strategy 2017-2022
- Frequently asked questions (PDF, 126Kb) (updated 2 February 2016)
- Deadline for expressions of interest - 16.00 on 30 October 2015
- Deadline for submitting proposals - 16.00 on 18 February 2016
- Panel assessment, including DTP Director interviews - 27, 28 and 29 June 2016
- Decisions to applicants - September 2016
- First cohort of students start - October 2017