Full proposals - invite only
The outline stage for this call closed on 20 September 2016.
Proposals were invited to lead, develop and administer a single Network Plus, with funding available of up to £4.6 million (100 per cent fEC) over 48 months, to which the ESRC will contribute up to £3.7 million (80 per cent fEC); the remaining balance must be guaranteed by the host research organisation.
Guidance for invite-only applicants
Call opens for full proposals for shortlisted applicants only on 17 October 2016.
Full proposals need to be submitted through the Research Councils’ Joint Electronic system (Je-S). Applications will be peer reviewed and assessed by members of a commissioning panel. Je-S guidance can be found below in the call documentation.
Successful applicants at the full stage will be interviewed on 14 February 2017.
- Call specification (PDF, 138Kb)
- Annex - additional information (PDF, 61Kb)
- Je-S guidance (PDF, 172Kb)
- FAQs (PDF, 89Kb)
- Call open for full proposals by shortlisted applicants - 17 October 2016
- Closing date for full proposals - 16.00 on 6 December 2016
- Panel interviews - 14 February 2017
- Decisions to applicants - end February 2017
- Launch of Network - 1 April 2017