Annual Report and Accounts
Our Annual Report provides information on the ESRC's activities during the previous financial year, including an analysis of our research and training expenditure, and our research portfolio.
The Annual Report is published and laid before Parliament annually. It covers our activities from 1 April to 31 March, a review of the year from the Chair and Chief Executive, outstanding features of the year and facts and figures at a glance. It also contains the ESRC's full accounts for the year.
- Annual Report and Accounts 2013-14 (PDF, 3.5Mb)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2013-14 (PDF, 15Mb) - fully accessible version
- Annual Report 2012-13 (PDF, 1.6Mb)
- Annual Report 2011-12 (PDF, 2.3Mb)
- Annual Report 2010-11 (PDF, 13.9Mb)
For older versions of the Annual Report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org