The ESRC in conjunction with the ONS, will be holding a workshop on 'Measuring and understanding management practices, employee engagement and firm-level productivity: where are we now and what next?'
The purpose of the workshop is to:
- report on the first preliminary findings from the ONS’ pilot Management Practices Survey and Management Expectations Survey (MES)
- take stock of where we are with our understanding of management practices, employee engagement and firm-level productivity
- learn from the experiences of international partners
- scope the shape of what a new research agenda in this space could look like.
An agenda will be available closer to the date.
- Dr Philip Wales, Head of Productivity, Office for National Statistics
- John Forth, Fellow, National Institute of Economic and Social Research
- Dr Annie Gibney, ESRC lead on Productivity
To book your place on the workshop, please email email@example.com with 'Management Practices event' in the subject line and the following information:
- Role and Organisation
- Areas of interest
Please note that places are strictly limited due to the size of the venue. In cases where several people are from the same organisation, we reserve the right to nominate a delegate.
Deadline for registration:16:00, 9 February 2018.