We produce reports that demonstrate the contribution of ESRC-funded research to society and the economy.
Research performance and economic impact reports
These reports show how ESRC-funded research supports and develops the wellbeing of UK citizens and the international competitiveness of the nation. They look at the impact of ESRC-funded research from knowledge exchange, public engagement and skilled people, the support of world-class research to enable impact, methodological developments and future challenges.
- ESRC Research Performance and Economic Impact Report 2014/15 (PDF, 1.5Mb)
- ESRC Research Performance and Economic Impact Report 2013/14 (PDF, 2.6Mb)
- ESRC Research Performance and Economic Impact Report 2012/13 (PDF, 989Kb)
- ESRC Research Performance and Economic Impact Report 2011/12 (PDF, 473Kb)
- ESRC Research Performance and Economic Impact Report 2010/11 (PDF, 406Kb)
Overview of Research Economic Impact Report 2014-15
The Prezi below gives at a glance highlights of the ESRC Research Economic Impact Report 2014-15.
Economic impact reporting frameworks
Our Economic Impact Reporting Frameworks (formerly 'Outputs Frameworks') are a set of performance metrics that show our progress against aspects of our Delivery Plan objectives. The Reporting Frameworks:
- ESRC Economic Impact Reporting Framework 2009/10 (PDF, 224Kb)
- ESRC Economic Impact Reporting Framework 2008/09 (PDF, 309Kb)
- ESRC Economic Impact Reporting Framework 2007/08 (PDF, 253Kb)
- ESRC Outputs Framework 2006/07 (PDF, 138Kb)
- ESRC Outputs Framework 2005/06 (PDF, 126Kb)
Economic impact baseline reports
Our Economic Impact Baseline reports provide an annual summary of the contribution being made by ESRC-funded work to the UK economy.
- ESRC Economic Impact Baseline Report 2009/10 (PDF, 187Kb)
- ESRC Economic Impact Baseline Report 2008/09 (PDF, 157Kb)