We produce reports that demonstrate the contribution of ESRC-funded research to society and the economy.
Research performance and economic impact (RPEI) reports
These reports show how ESRC-funded research supports and develops the wellbeing of UK citizens and the international competitiveness of the nation. They look at the impact of ESRC-funded research from knowledge exchange, public engagement and skilled people, the support of world-class research to enable impact, methodological developments and future challenges.
Previous RPEI reports
- Research Performance and Economic Impact Report 2014-15 (PDF, 1.5Mb)
- Research Performance and Economic Impact Report 2013-14 (PDF, 2.6Mb)
- Research Performance and Economic Impact Report 2012-13 (PDF, 989Kb)
- Research Performance and Economic Impact Report 2011-12 (PDF, 473Kb)
- Research Performance and Economic Impact Report 2010-11 (PDF, 406Kb)
Economic impact reporting frameworks
Our Economic Impact Reporting Frameworks (formerly 'Outputs Frameworks') are a set of performance metrics that show our progress against aspects of our Delivery Plan objectives. The Reporting Frameworks:
- ESRC Economic Impact Reporting Framework 2009-10 (PDF, 224Kb)
- ESRC Economic Impact Reporting Framework 2008-09 (PDF, 309Kb)
- ESRC Economic Impact Reporting Framework 2007-08 (PDF, 253Kb)
- ESRC Outputs Framework 2006-07 (PDF, 138Kb)
- ESRC Outputs Framework 2005-06 (PDF, 126Kb)
Economic impact baseline reports
Our Economic Impact Baseline reports provide an annual summary of the contribution being made by ESRC-funded work to the UK economy.